The Vital Touch Barcelona Vitamin-Packed Juicing
Drinking freshly made juices is an easy way to up your nutrient intake and boost your energy levels without placing the digestion under any strain. Here are some good juices to try when you are detoxing, or at any time.
- Apple, orange and carrot: packed with vitamin C and energizing fruit sugars to give you a lift.
- Papaya, melon and grapes: papaya is soothing on the stomach, and this juice can also help the liver and kidneys.
- Carrot, beetroot and celery: a good juice to kickstart the system in the morning. Try using 100g beetroot to three carrots and two celery sticks.
- Cabbage, fennel and apple: a cleansing juice with antibacterial properties. Use 1/2 small red cabbage, 1/2 a fennel bulb, 2 apples and a spoonful of lime juice
- Juice Recipe: Amazing Apple-Cucumber (theeloquentscientist.wordpress.com)