Not only does your face benefit!
Benefits of Natural Face Lift Massage could include:
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skin’s surface
- Improve lymphatic flow, transporting bacterial and toxins away from skin cells
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping prevent skin sagging and fine lines
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process
- Improve skin suppleness
- Reduce & release any muscle tension in the face and jaw
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches & eye strain
- Tones & help to tighten the skin & underlying muscle
- Enhance mental & physical relaxation
- Aid the removal of dead skin cells
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity
- Make you feel fantastic!
A course of 12 sessions is recommended for optimum results. However, one session is very relaxing and results may be noticed immediately.
Testimonials – before and after
Case 1, age 41:
”I have now received eight sessions out of my twelve-session Get The Glow package. Before starting, my skin was feeling dull, rough and weather-beaten despite the mild winter. I’m pleased to say that all that has changed over the course of the treatments. I now have rosy cheeks and a brighter complexion as though I’ve been on holiday.
The massage is much firmer than I imagined and some areas can be a bit tender at first, though the sore bits went away after a couple of weeks, so I suspect it was long-held tension along the jawline that has now been released. I find the whole treatment very relaxing and fall asleep every time!
I would recommend Nunu’s Japanese facelifting massage at any age as we can all benefit from her healing hands and a bit of pampering.”
See more about the 12 sessions Get the glow package.
Case 2, age 50:
”When I had my first Japanese facelifting massage I fell into a deep deep relaxation without being asleep – absolutely fantastic. Before the massage, the skin and muscles in my face were a little limp and tired. After the massage, I was amazed to see how the muscles in my cheeks had “lifted”, so they looked fuller. My face felt completely relaxed and I had a lovely glow … I felt amazing.”
Case 3, age 75:
”I have the Japanese facelifting massage every two weeks. I have it regularly as it makes my skin turn from pale white to rosy! It really helps the circulation in my face. I find it wonderfully relaxing and it leaves me feeling energised and looking healthier.”
Case 4, age 51:
”Both during and after the Japanese facelifting massage I felt great. I felt the effects in my whole body! I think my face looks more glowing and confident.”